Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Like all things in life it is less expensive to prevent a problem from happening than fixing the problem once it occurs. Do you really want to be in the dead of summer and have your air conditioner break down,
when the cause could have been prevented with a simple system check?
Air Conditioning Maintenance Facts
- Over 80% of all air conditioner repairs could have been prevented with routine maintenance.
- Air conditioners degrade anywhere from 1% to 3% per year.
- When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal.
- Studies from utility companies indicate that Preventative Maintenance more than pays for itself in energy savings!
When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal. Maintaining your air conditioner and heater reduces its degradation rate and allows your equipment to run better and closer to its original condition at a lower cost to you.
RESIDENTIAL – Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Our program is a semi-annual maintenance plan for your heating and air conditioning system. By becoming an Preventative Maintenance Agreements customer, you will be provided with two Precision tune-ups a year that will help extend the life of your equipment. You will also receive a number of benefits to include:
- Lower energy bills – save money every month!
- Extended equipment life
- Priority service
- Discounts on repairs, services and new equipment purchases
- Never Pay Overtime!
- 24 Hour Emergency Service